Arcadia Care Manager
Our Care Management platform combines the most comprehensive patient view with actionable insights into user-centered workflows for outreach, documentation, tasking, and care coordination. Our ground-breaking workflow automation engine deploys highly tailored programs at massive scale.
- A comprehensive longitudinal care record
- Powerful tasking, scheduling and collaboration tools
- Native integration with 1000s of care protocols, patient education materials, goals, and interventions
- Automate pathways and tasking based on 100s of clinical and administrative factors
- Predictive risk models identify the most impactful cases and patients with rising risk
- Push care plans, notes, and tasks directly into physician workflows
Arcadia Desktop: Point of Care Insights
Bring insights onto ground-level for seamless, no-click integration with physician and care team workflows. Surface tailored insights and actions for rapid improvement.
- Match patient detail to Arcadia’s Master Patient Index, presenting integrated clinical and claims data
- Support on-screen actions to immediately close risk gaps and submit quality data
- Comprehensive utilization history, medication list, and problem lists drive true continuity of care
- Workflow and care management actions interact with extended care teams for complex patients
Pre-Visit Planning Reports
Capture quality and risk gaps, utilization, medications, and other relevant data with appointments on a given date.
- Integrate with scheduling data via practice management platforms
- Support medical assistants with pre-visit planning, showing key patient context to holistically address needs
- Highlight quality gaps for closure based on patient contract
- Details on suspected risk coding gaps for comprehensive coding
- Utilization history and medication summaries beyond the EHR provide teams with a fuller patient picture
Arcadia Registry: Patient Registry Builder
Build patient groups using the Impact Score and numerous dimensions across Arcadia’s suite of analytics and all aggregated data.
- Unified patient registry across 85 condition categories
- Track patient risk and find documentation gaps
- High cost and high risk prioritization
- Dozens of decision support rules and alerts
- Integration with scheduling data for relevant pre-visit planning reports
- Customize and share lists with all care team members
Arcadia Engage: Patient Outreach
Outreach at enterprise scale. Care managers and quality leads use Arcadia Engage to trigger bulk outreach to 1000s of patients for routine reminders or to schedule an overdue office visit.
- Trigger bulk outreach via emails, text messages, or automated phone calls
- Customizable templates include multiple languages, dialects, and dynamic parameters
- Captures performance data and suggests improvements
Arcadia Referrals: Physician Referral Management
Inject insights into the referral workflow to submit requests and appropriately direct referrals from PCPs to specialists through a referral triage process. A web-based referral entry and queue management “nudges” volume to preferred providers with less travel time and lower costs. With more data across the care continuum than anyone else, Arcadia is uniquely suited to support decisions in patient volume routing based on cost, efficiency and quality.