Arcadia.io invites you to join us at the 2019 Fall Conference of the National Association of Accountable Care Organizations (NAACOS) in Washington, DC from September 25 – September 27. A few highlights:
- Thursday Evening Reception: Meet our team, our customers, and other ACO leaders at an intimate reception at charming nearby French-American bistro Petits Plats. (Thursday 9/26, starting at 6:30 PM. Learn more and RSVP.)
- Friday Breakfast – Behavioral Health Strategies: Join us for breakfast in the Marriott and learn about building effective behavioral health engagement strategies for Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid populations. (Friday 9/27, starting at 7:30 AM. Learn more.)
- Arcadia Customers Share Commercial Risk Strategies: Physician leaders from Arcadia customers Summit Medical Group and AMITA Health will share practical tips for successfully negotiating and collaborating with commercial payers. (Friday 9/27 from 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Learn more.)
Experienced ACO Leaders on 4 Key Strategies for Success
Arcadia will be exhibiting at Booth G, and we invite you to book a one-on-one consultation with healthcare leaders who have deep ACO experience.
- Before leading Arcadia’s clinical strategy, chief medical officer Rich Parker, MD was the medical director and chief medical officer for the 2,200-physician Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization. At BIDCO, he oversaw the evolution of the physician network from a fee-for-service payment system to a nationally recognized global payment pioneer Accountable Care Organization.
- Arcadia chief operating officer Heather Trafton, MBA, PA-C just joined us from Steward Health Care Network (SCHN), one of the largest risk-bearing provider organizations and ACOs in the country. SCHN operates in 11 states and serves over 2.1 million paneled lives. At SCHN, Heather led network-wide performance on value-based contracts as the senior vice president and chief operating officer for national operations.
Heather, Dr. Parker, and other subject matter experts on our team will be available for consultations on a variety of topics, including four important strategies for success as an ACO:
- Building an effective, accurate, and efficient risk adjustment program
- Reducing admissions and ED utilization for ambulatory-sensitive conditions
- Reducing readmissions and improving post-acute care coordination
- Reducing network leakage
To talk with our team, stop by Booth G, get in touch with us at email@example.com, or connect with us using the form below. We look forward to seeing you!