We look forward to connecting with you at HIMSS17! We’re excited that our clients are speaking in HIMSS education sessions.
We also have a number of events at our Booth #2703, to the right of the main entrance near Microsoft.
- Visit our Data Gallery — including brand new data visualizations this year!
- Ask John Halamka, MD, MS your questions on digital health at our Booth #2703 on Tuesday at 4:00pm. Dr. Halamka just joined the Arcadia Advisor Network.
- Discuss “Six Ways Data Quality Issues Erode Trust… and Five Fixes” with our Principal Data Scientist, Michael Simon, PhD – Tuesday at 1:00pm in Room 202A. Michael will present on the importance of deep, high quality EHR data to achieve an ROI in value-based care – and how to improve data quality without overwhelming your physicians. Can’t make lunch? Stop by Booth #2703 at any point to talk with Michael.
- Pick up the “most useful handout ever” at last year’s HIMSS according to HIStalk either at our booth or at HIStalk’s (#4845).
- Enjoy wine, beer, and appetizers at our booth each evening at 4:30pm, and meet our clients.
Full Schedule of Events
Data Gallery tours will be available whenever the exhibition hall is open. The schedule below will be updated as events are added – so please check back with us!
- 4:30 PM: Cocktail Hour – Booth #2703
- 8:30 AM: “Connecticut Hospitals Drive Policy with Geospatial Analysis – Patrick Charmel, Griffin Hospital – Room 304A
- 10:00 AM: Q&A with Patrick Charmel – CEO of Griffin Hospital and co-author of “Putting Patients First: Best Practices in Patient-Centered Care” – Booth #2703
- 1:00 PM: “Six Ways Data Quality Issues Erode Trust.. and Five Fixes” – Lunch and Learn with Michael Simon, PhD – Room 202A
- 4:00 PM: Q&A with John Halamka, MD, MS – Booth #2703
- 4:30 PM: Cocktail Hour with Dr. Halamka – Booth #2703
- 10:00 AM: “Twenty Years of Risk Capitation – Lessons Learned” – Ryan West, AMITA Health and Dr. Luke Hansen, AMITA Health – Room 311E
- 11:30 AM: “Clinically Enhanced Risk: A Payer-Provider Partnership” – Rowena Bergmans, Western Connecticut Health Network – Room 304A
- 2:30 PM: Q&A with Ryan West and Luke Hansen, MD of AMITA Health – Booth #2703