Gartner Report: Healthcare Payer CIOs, Leverage Vendor Partners to Succeed at Clinical Data Integration
“Healthcare payer IT teams typically lack the specific expertise needed to execute complete clinical data integration initiatives, leading to suboptimal business outcomes. CIOs must assess vendors against the entire CDI value chain to pick partners and improve delivery.”*
In her new report Healthcare Payer CIOs, Leverage Vendor Partners to Succeed at Clinical Data Integration, Gartner research director Mandi Bishop recognized Arcadia as a representative vendor aligned to all five of the most likely value-chain process gaps that we feel could prevent health plans from successfully integrating clinical data from their provider networks.
Arcadia is pleased to provide complimentary access to the report and its key findings:
- Clinical data integration (CDI) is composed of a value chain with seven distinct processes: consent, acquisition, standardization, normalization, integration, deployment and use-case application.
- Payer IT and business leaders underestimate the complexity of the CDI value chain, which leads to overpromising and underdelivering business outcomes in aggressive time frames.
- There are a plethora of CDI vendors, and most are highly specialized. Many vendors support only parts of the value chain, rather than delivering end-to-end solutions.
Arcadia Analytics™ supports clinical data integration across the value chain.
- Arcadia offers a comprehensive population health management technology and clinical data integration platform.
- Arcadia uses cutting edge distributed computing technologies to quickly process clinical data sources.
- Through the combination of a clinical data integration platform and population health management software, Arcadia Analytics addresses the needs of health plans and providers across the clinical data integration value chain, from data acquisition and normalization.
To access the full report, please complete the short form at right.
*Gartner, Healthcare Payer CIOs, Leverage Vendor Partners to Succeed at Clinical Data Integration, Mandi Bishop, 20 August 2018 (G00366638)
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.