Arcadia at the 2017 NAACOS Spring Conference April 5-7
Arcadia is proud to sponsor the National Association of Accountable Care Organizations, and will be exhibiting at the NAACOS Spring Conference this year.
The conference will bring together ACO leaders from around the country to learn from speakers on:
- Community partnerships to influence social determinants
- Track 1+ program elements and different Medicare ACO models
- Providing palliative care across the care continuum
- Optimizing ACO spending in Medicare Part B
- Succeeding in CMS Episodic Payment Models
- Managing chronic conditions
- Contracting with private payers
- Quality reporting…
Arcadia’s team, including our chief medical officer Rich Parker, MD, will be available for conversation and demonstrations of Arcadia Analytics.
Want to learn more?
We’re happy to connect at the conference, or any time.